Whipped Yogurt Bowls
• 1 cup Greek Yogurt
• 100 calories of healthy fat (any nut or nut butter) • 100-150 calories of a carb (any fruit or granola)
• Splenda or Trivia Drops for extra sweetening if desired.
1. The estimated total time to make this recipe is 2 Minutes
2. Add yogurt to an individual bowl. Add sweetener if you are using.
3. Add nuts or seeds (or nut butter) and whip yogurt using a small spatula or whisk until
combined and yogurt is fluffy. Top with berries of choice, and granola (or cereal of choice). Enjoy!
Note: You can also make these bowls up to 2 days ahead of time in a covered container or mason jar to take with you on the go!