Turkey Pot Pie
• 2 (10 oz) pkgs Mixed vegetables • 1 teaspoon Salt
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Poultry seasoning • 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
• 1 tbs Honey
• 1 cup Almond milk
• 2 tbs Cornstarch
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
• 1 1/2 lb Turkey breast
• 5 sheets Phyllo dough
• 1 tbs Parmesan cheese
1. Steam vegetables according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and add 1 tablespoon oil a 9 inch pie pan.
2. Turn heat to medium low and add steamed veggies and remaining oil , milk, seasonings and cornstarch (already dissolved in water). Cook for 2-5 minutes, stirring until thick sauce forms. Turn off heat. Pour veggies and sauce into a large bowl.
3. Add yogurt, cheese, and turkey to the bowl and stir to combine. Pour filling into pie pan. To make the crust, top the filling with 5 sheets of phyllo dough (do not separate them, just drape them over the pie pan). Cut phyllo dough into a circle around pie pan, and tuck edges of phyllo into pie pan around filling. Spray the top of they phyllo dough with cooking spray and sprinkle parmesan over the top.
4. Bake 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and mixture is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving