• 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets or 4 cups riced cauliflower
• 2 tablespoons sesame or olive oil, divided
• 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 2 small carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
• 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced (use the ginger in the tube by produce)
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 cup fresh or frozen sugar snap or baby peas, thawed and drained
• 1/2 cup vegetable broth
• 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
• 1 green onion, sliced diagonally
Place cauliflower florets, in batches, in a food processor and pulse until it is the size and texture of rice. Or buy riced cauliflower. Set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until set. Transfer to a plate; thinly slice and set aside.
Wipe skillet clean; heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add carrots, ginger, and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in cauliflower and sugar snap pea pods. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes until mixture is hot and cauliflower is crisp-tender.
Combine broth and liquid aminos, stir into cauliflower and cook 1 minute. Stir in reserved eggs; cook 1 minute until heated. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
Add shrimp, beef, pork, chicken for extra protein. Serves 6