• 4 small Pork Loin Chops (fat removed - approx 14 oz)
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
• 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup of chicken stock
• Spray oil
• Salt and black pepper
1. Spray a frying pan with some spray oil over a medium high heat, add
the pork loins and fry both sides until lightly golden in color.
2. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. Mix the honey, mustard, vinegar and stock together in a jug or bowl.
4. Pour into the pan with the pork chops and simmer until it starts to
reduce down and slightly thicken, continuously brushing or spooning
the sauce over the pork.
5. Until they are cooked through and glazed with the sauce.
6. Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and serve with your choice of
healthy fat and optional carb. Serves 2.