Homemade Reeses Puffs Cereal
Makes 2 servings
• 1/2 cup Oat flour
• 1/4 cup Almond flour • 2 tbs Cocoa powder • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
• 1/4 cup protein powder • Egg white
• 1/4 cup peanut butter
1. The estimated total time to make this recipe is 15-20 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray, or silpat, or parchment paper.
3. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl, and roll dough into small balls (the size of a blueberry).
4. Place balls on prepared baking pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until balls are firm to the touch.
5. Let cool completely. Store in sealed container and enjoy with almond milk (or milk of choice) or on top of a protein shake!
*As you can see from the photo, your cereal pieces may not all come out the same size. You can also make this without the cocoa powder and enjoy a non-chocolate version of this