• 1.5 pounds chicken thighs or breasts, boneless & skinless
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 lemons - juice of
• 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
• 1 tablespoon rosemary, dried or fresh
• 2 garlic cloves, grated
• 2 teaspoon salt
• 10-12 Yukon Potatoes
• 2 cups water
• Ground black pepper, to taste
• Pinch of red pepper flakes
1. In a medium bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary,
garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk with a fork.
2. Add chicken to the bowl, poking and tossing with a fork. This will
allow marinade to penetrate the meat.
3. Wash potatoes well and cut in quarters. Add these to the bowl with
the chicken and add the 2 cups of water. Cover and refrigerate for 30
mins – 48 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lay the potatoes down first then the
chicken breasts in a single layer on top of the potatoes. Add
marinade and cover with foil.
5. Bake covered for 25 minutes (thinner) to 35 minutes (2′′+) or until 150
degrees F internal temperature. Take foil off for the final 15 minutes
for a nice browning. Serves 6