• 6 large eggs, boiled and peeled
• 84g or 3 ounces grape tomatoes, about 150 grams chopped
• 24g or 6 medium pitted green olives, chopped
• 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
• 13g or 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 8 medium bibb lettuce leaves
1. Peel and chop the eggs and place them in a medium bowl. Add the chopped tomatoes, olives, red onion, and basil. In a cup, stir the olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pour over the egg mixture. Stir to mix. Scoop into lettuce leaves by rounded 1/4-cup servings. Roll to close.
Total Serving: 4
Individual Serving: 1/4 of the batch served with 150 calories of carb of choice such as crackers or bread.