Cheesy Cauliflower Corn Chowder
• 3 stalks Celery
• Bell pepper
• 1 head Cauliflower
• 2 cups Chicken broth
• 1 (15 oz) can Corn
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 cup Shredded cheese
• 1/4 cup Grated parmesan
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 2 cups Cooked chicken breast Optional:
1. The estimated total time to make this recipe is 4-8 Hours
2. Gather ingredients, chop and wash
veggies, and drain canned corn. Add
everything except for the Greek yogurt,
cheddar and parmesan cheese (and
optional toppings if using) to the crockpot. Cook on high for four hours, or on low for 8 hours.
3. After cooking, ladle or pour contents from slow cooker into a blender. Blend until just smooth, (or until completely smooth if you prefer a more smooth chowder). Pour back into the crockpot and stir in yogurt and cheeses until everything is well combined. Stir in optional corn and/or cooked chicken if desired for a more textured soup, or top with additional cheese and/or bacon if you wish!
4. If you don’t own a crockpot, no problem! Add everything except for the Greek yogurt, cheddar and parmesan cheese (and optional toppings if using) to a large pot with an additional 1 cup of water, and cover. Cook on medium low heat for about 45 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are tender. Then proceed with step 3!