Buffalo Chicken Pizza
• 1 head Cauliflower
• Egg white
• 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley
• 2 cups Cooked chicken breast
• 1/2 cups Buffalo sauce
• 1/4 cup Shredded cheddar
• 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella
• Olive oil divided to drizzle on top for
1. The estimated total time to make this is 40-45 Minutes
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet with parchment paper or foil. with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Prepare pizza crust:Wash cauliflower,
cut in half, Break cauliflower into
segments, and place in food processor. Pulse until it reaches a rice-like texture. Place cauliflower in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. (Don’t add water or cover). Remove cauliflower from microwave and add the cheese and seasoning. Once cauliflower has cooled down, add egg, and stir until everything is well combined.
4. Bake pizza crust:Scoop cauliflower crust onto prepared baking sheet, using a spatula to help form crust into a rectangle on the pan, (it should look like the size of a thin burger, about 1/4 in thick). Place crust in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until it starts to get lightly golden brown over the top.
5. Meanwhile: prepare buffalo chicken: While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken in a medium bowl. Toss chicken in sauce until well combined. (Refrigerate until crust is ready).
6. Top pizza: Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese on top.
7. Bake and enjoy: Bake pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil for your healthy fat on top. Enjoy!